Miss Magnifique!!

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Blank

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang


"Lately I've been hard to reach, I've been too long on my own
Everybody has a private world where they can be alone
Are you calling me? Are you trying to get through
Are you reaching out for me, like I'm reaching out for you?"
-eminem (beautiful)

"I need a new outlet, I know some shit's so hard to swallow
And I just can't sit back and wallow
In my own sorrow
But I know one fact I'll be one tough act to follow
One tough act to follow
I'll be one tough act to follow
Here today, gone tomorrow
But you'd have to walk a thousand miles"
-eminem (beautiful)


"In my shoes, just to see
What it's like, to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what it'd be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each other's minds
Just to see what we find
Look at shit through each other's eyes"
-eminem (beautiful)

"'And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now!"
-eminem (not afraid)


"I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor
Everything is so tense and gloom
I almost feel like I gotta check the temperature in the room
Just as soon as I walk in
It's like all eyes on me
So I try to avoid any eye contact
'cause if I do that then it opens a door for conversation
Like I want that... I'm not looking for extra attention
I just want to be just like you
Blend in with the rest of the room"
-eminem (beautiful)


"Nobody asked for life to deal us
With these bullshit hands we're dealt
We have to take these cards ourselves
And flip them, don't expect no help
Now I could have either just
Sat on my ass and pissed and moaned
Or take this situation in which I'm placed in
And get up and get my own"
- eminem (beautiful)



"Don't know what I'm gonna do, but I just keep on going through changes"
-eminem (going through changes)





"Unfortunately I am, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown"
-eminem (beautiful)


"There are just too many things, to explain, when it rains,
Guess it pours, yes it does, wish there wasn't any pain."
-eminem (going through changes)



blank,
me.

9 comments:

Iffah Afeefah said...

kosong juga

#perut kosong minta di isi arghh

shedameor said...

nice quotes :)

aku HaniAsyira said...

eminem..

Zakaria's daughter said...

oh oh oh oh.
eminem . eminem

O CIKTEDDY said...

perghh berjiwa..i loike eminem too!

Alieza Dayasari said...

lagu erk???

aisy krim said...

mghayati lirik huh? hehe

Uchi kay-f @hmad said...

minat eminen ke?

fakhri khairi said...

aku tak paham. aku kosong.. kosong.. koosong....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...