Miss Magnifique!!

Monday, 8 October 2012

For Me, Yeah Me... (Not You)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang




dear me,
what happened to you?
ketawa tapi hati menangis.

dear me,
gila ke apa?
tak makan.
ingat diri tu sihat sangat ke sampai gedik tak ada selera nak makan.

dear me,
you know life ain't easy.
so, why messing with your head?

dear me,
stop hurting.
stop falling down.

dear me,
it's nothing.
you should know that you have to always guard yourself.

dear me,
dont be close with anybody anymore.
you learned your lesson.
reality hurts, kan?

dear me,
everything is gonna be fine.
you'll be okay, and every one will be okay.

dear me,
stop using your money.
everything that you bought will not ever help to reduce your pain.

dear me,
stop doing nothing.
stop being lifeless.

dear me,
you will survive.
kan?











me, myself and i.

9 comments:

EL MARIACHI said...

r u okey dear? be good ye...

missSenget said...

dear you..

please take care urself..

si kiut lavender said...

yeah,..
u will survive

Choki said...

Lama x singgah sini rasanya.Hmmm..Stay strong Kak M!! Never doubt yourself for a even a heartbeat ;-)

kay_are said...

me sudah.. so bile lak nak wat entri pasal mee hoon, laksa, kueh teow sume? =P hee.. be strong r cik.. <-- nasib takleh sebut name betul =P

jessforshort. said...

Dear you;
Live your life happily and have a good one. Pleasee. Be blessed, take care :)

Sincerely;
Me.

Aishah Jahirah said...

msti la survive....harus..:)

Dunia Wilma said...

Be strong dear...
Everything will be OK ^_^

Leeza dayasari [santai leeza] said...

dear you... awk kena terus cekal k...
(",)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...