Miss Magnifique!!

Friday, 19 October 2012

Random Me To Babbling About World Most Important Basic.... 'LOVE'

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang



when i'm being so cold, when i'm being so out of love...
when i push love away...

people will said i dont believe in love.
people said, i hate the world most important basic, which is love..
people said, i have no heart..

no, bebeh..
no...

aku tak pernah membenci cinta.
and i'm not someone who dont believe in love... the miracle of love...

aku dibesarkan dengan penuh kasih sayang oleh mama.
i was someone who received lots of love from mama...

and i know as well, i grow up with Allah's love..
Allah guide me.. Allah shows me the light...
and I know, Allah shows me the love...

i'm not so blind to not noticed that... 

i know, there are loves surround me...
and i really appreciate it...

and i know, Rasulullah love his ummah..
maybe aku bukan umat yang baik... tapi aku masih umat Rasulullah...
and i can feel Rasulullah loves, even lebih 1400 tahun memisahkan aku dan Rasulullah...

i know love exist in this world.

tapi...
manusia juga telah merosakkannya...

i know this is lame...
but...
cinta, sayang dan kasih itu boleh dirasai dari hati...

and for me love is not only a word.
it is a feeling that we can feel it in our heart...

when i'm being cold...when i push love away...
its not that i hate love..

there are so many things happened in my life...
and love hurts...

when my mama passed away, i broke down and still do sometimes... i feel that i'm not myself anymore... eventhough i try so hard to live my life...

i was a kid, who wanted her father so bad.. who waited for her 'good father'...
i was a kid, who broke into pieces, when someone said something mean and hurtful and that someone who doesnt has any heart or love to think before they said anything to me...

i was a person, who had been abandon by her father...
i was a person, who knows some people that always promised to stay, but then they left...

i know i'm greedy... i have Allah's love, Rasulullah's love, mama's love..
but i always wanted more...

then when everyone else hurt me... i started to build a wall.. a thick and high wall..
so no one will break my heart again and again...

i know i'm not a good friend...
because i always kept my distance...
even, i love them very much...

a lot of things happened..
i think my heart became so fragile...
it breaks whenever the closest person poke it...

i wish i have a strong heart...
i wish i can be so generous with love..
to be someone yang boleh bagi all of her, tanpa takut akan terluka atau sakit dikhianati...

there are reasons why i couldn't love someone else like they love me...
there are reasons why, i dont want to go deeper in any relationship...

aku selalu rasa bersalah...kerana tak bagi sepertimana yang orang lain bagi kat aku...
kadang-kadang aku rasa, aku sangat selfish...
i ran far away, whenever people showed me their loves...

sometimes i really wanted to be a part of them... a part of their family...
but... i am so scared.. that, i always turned down any offer from them...
when sometimes i think i brave enough to accept, and when they started to give me so much.. i freak out and once again i ran away... 
yeah, i freaked out. and ran and hiding in my cave.

i just can say thank you for all of their love..
but maybe it is so weird for me to be a part of them... a part of their happy family.
its like i can't break my own wall... its like i cant go out..

when i started to learn about world can be so harsh, then i started to put limits to everyone...
i hate myself for not being generous..
i hate myself for not being able to give without freaking out...
i hate myself for being so careful and then i hurt not only me, but the good people who wants to accept me...

maybe because i'm still young..and still have lots to learn...





well..apa dah aku merapu ni...
er..ada kena mengena ke dengan tajuk?
haha.

at least, i know, love is the most important to build a world, kan? 
love is the basic thing that everyone should have.. right?




xoxo,
mmmmmmmm

12 comments:

Nong Andy said...

deep inside.. i can smell d hunger of words of LOVE...

Nong Andy said...

deep inside.. i can smell d hunger of words of LOVE...

Dunia Wilma said...

LOVE...
Is the greatest things in life ^_^

Aishah Jahirah said...

cinta tu penting walaupun ada cinta yg menyakitkan...cinta pada yg satu gak kekal...:)

Leeza dayasari [santai leeza] said...

just follow the flow.
enjoys tis shirt life babe.

aku HaniAsyira said...

nak ckp apa ei pasal love ni.. hmmmm

Badrina Ibtisam said...

:')

CaDLyNN said...

:)

chemay said...

love boleh menyakitkan.
boleh membahagiakan jugek
:)

kay_are said...

love?? tak reti nak komen ape tapi bagi aku bnde name love tu membahagiakn or menyakitkan ati sesorang depend kat orang tu sendiri r nak rase cane..

Liselle MonCherie said...

Since I'm hard to trust people,being alone is a part of my life..love always kinda destroy it.Huhu

Anonymous said...

Very energetic post, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a part 2?


Look into my site :: ebuybelize.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...