Miss Magnifique!!

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

my 'if' wish #1


I know life is so short.

And if I could wish.. I wish I could sing Halo by beyonce to that special someone that I pun tak tau siapa. Haha. The person is so faceless, nameless and anonymous.
But I do hope this description person in halo lyric does exist for me. (Maigad!)

I guess this side of me keep wanting to crawling out.

But Halo song is a fairytale wish.
I should erase it out.
But a girl who doesn't live forever pun still gets to make some wish right? (Who live forever anyway? Except for The One)

This 'if' wish is getting ridiculous y'know?

Funny. I made a fool of myself.

8 comments:

Nurzakiah Hanum said...

:)Happy New YeAR 2014

Choki said...

This nothing wrong in looking for that someone. There's someone for everyone. Just be patient. Happy 2014, btw ;-)

ewanthology said...

well, whatever u wish, good luck.

MulutPayau said...

Selamat tahun baru dear.

Syarief Azman said...

"Perkara yang paling sedih apabila tibanya tahun baru adalah umurku bertambah tetapi amalanku tidak bertambah." (Ibn Mas'ud)

btw, follow blog sy juga ye ^_^
http://blogakulahtaudak.blogspot.com/

Wak Gelas said...

wak pon nk ucap salam tahun baru gakk,..ahHks

deno said...

walaupun dah lewat sebulan...

*happy new year darling!* :)

shasha yacob said...

terus aku buka lagi halo, sambil menhayati entri ini :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...