Miss Magnifique!!

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

...

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang



when i'm in the middle of situation... it is always hard for me to express something. sometimes and somehow, i too wanna let all go. but there's always something hold me back.

i couldn't share even sikit with any people. even tho the closest.

i guess, in this battle... only Allah can help me.

maybe i am someone who think a lot. think too much.

i just hope, Allah will ease my path. i hope i can live well. and be the positive me again.
to be honest, i am still positive. it's just something borthering me that makes me feel down a bit.

i could do this. eventho i feel like dying. but everything will be fine. it will get better, right?

fighting!


may Allah give a lot of love for all of you, my dear

xoxo.
zehan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...